Calling all FIFA 10 PS3-ers,
There will be a FIFA 2010 World Cup Official PS3 Tournament at all Sony Centers (Nationwide).
Charlie Care will be hosting one of the many matches in the hunt for 32 top players to fight for a place to represent Malaysia in the FIFA 2010 World Cup Asian Tournament.
Date: 27th March 2010
Venue: Sony Center, Gurney Plaza, Penang.
Registration starts at 11am for both date and locations.There are only 32 spots available on a First Come First Serve basis so don’t miss this opportunity.
There will be a briefing session at 12.30pm and the GAME starts at 1pm SHARP.
Some Rules and Regulations:
1) Tournament is opened to everyone.
2) All contestant are to register on ground tournament day before11.00am
3) Tournament will be played in:
– Group Stage
– Second Round
– Quarter Finals
– Semi Finals
4) Contestant is allowed to bring their own controllers – Sony controllers only.
5) Contestant who is late for the tournament time will be disqualified and your opponent will win the point.
6) All contestants are not allowed to swear during the tournament. Swearing at anytime during the game will be issued a RED CARD. You will be disqualified with immediate effects and ask to leave the tournament areas.
7) Contestants who accidentally / with intentions to touch the HOME button will be given a YELLOW CARD. Receiving 2 yellow cards during the game will automatically disqualified. However, you are still allowed to take the next game ahead of you.
8) FIFA 10 will be played in 5 minutes each half.
9) Contestants must maintain their actual TEAM through out the whole tournament.
10) Contestant who caught cheating, taunting or saying things to disturb others will be warned with a YELLOW CARD. Receiving 2 of these will be sent off from the tournament.
11) The scoring system will be based: Win – 3 pts, Draw – 1 pts, Lost – 0 points.
12) Contestant is not allowed to disturb the referee at any time. Results will be announced in every stage. LCD Screen / Result Board.
13) 2 top seeders of each group will qualify for knock out stage.
14) During the knock out stage, the 2 contestant will decide to continue the game on EXTRA TIME or PENALTY SHOOTOUT.
15) Contestant is advised to set their preferred configurations before any game.
16) You can only go to the PAUSE MENU when the ball is out of play and with your opponent acknowledgement. Pressing PAUSE at the middle of the game will resulted with a YELLOW CARD.
17) Contestant is not ALLOWED to wear SLIPPERS and SHORT PANTS during the tournament. If possible, please wear your FAVOURITE TEAM JERSEY.
18) If in the events of power failure, the game will be rematch.
19) Please follow the referee instructions at all times as we reserved the rights to disqualify any contestant who we felt breaching the rules and regulations.
20) All results are final.
Psst… The Champion at the Final Round of the Tournament which will be held at the Sony Expo 2010 will walk away with a SONY Bravia LCD TV and a PS3 Console.